Sunday, January 21

Kitchen Update & More

So, I've been asked a couple of time how the kitchen turned out. Well, the truth is, we have our new appliances in, but I've been totally UNmotivated to finish putting the cabinetry up and paint it. So, now new pictures yet. Sorry folks.

Another reason why I haven't been motivated to do work around the house is because Matt and I have started doing ebay. No, we're not hoping that make that second income in the future (way too much work/pressure), but we do enjoy buying things and then selling them for much more!

On another note...the snow continues to fall here in Michigan. We were blessed with a very mild winter, until January hit. Now Matt truly understands what I mean when I ask him if he's ready for the "Michigan Winter." He's always colder than everyone else :) hehe...and I tell him "It's really not that cold yet."

Small groups officially started at our church this month and we're really enoying it! We meet with a multi-generational group - which we love! We're studying Galatians right now and rejoicing in the truth that we are truly FREE from sin, through the work of Christ on the cross. Isn't is such a blessing to know that we don't have to work for our salvation - but that its already finished? I find such peace in knowing and trusting in Christ as my Savior. I'm reminded each day that my good works are filthy rags - and I am only saved by Christ's righteousness. Thank you for the cross, Lord!

2 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

You are preaching to the choir when it comes to procrastination with remodeling! Our kitchen has been in it's unfinished remodeled state for more than a year :(

Rachael Neal said...

Glad to hear that someone else is as "lazy" as I am. I'm just so not motivated to do it.