Friday, March 30

No I'm not dead...

Just really busy.  Wow, four kids, two jobs, a husband and a house can really keep a woman on her toes these days.  Not to mention laundry, cooking, shopping for all things needed (who has time to shop for anything else?) and once in a while enjoying a moment to myself.  Which usually doesn't include blogging.  I'm sorry.

There was a day when I thought so highly of myself that my blog was of utmost importance.  Don't get me wrong, its not like I think anyone else who blogs frequently is self-absorbed.  Its just that if I didn't update my blog frequently, I was going to lose readership and interest and may end up on the bottom or *gasp* deleted from someone's blog roll.

And then there's today.  Who cares? I say.  Life is more important than this silly blog.  Have no worries...it won't be going anywhere.  I'll still update as I have time.  But time is gold these days and the little I have left at the end of the day must be spent wisely. 

So, I leave you with this most adorable photo of the two highest consumers of my gold.  Until next time....

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

They are so precious. I just was to hold them and squeeze them so bad!