Monday, July 16

My Little Blessings

My boys.  Sigh.  There's just something about a mama and her boys.  They are ever so sweet.


But then there's my girls.  We have something special.  We speak the same language.  We're cut from the same cloth.  I mean, I totally get why they wanted to wear their princess outfits to dinner.  Nachos were on the menu and that calls for princess attire.  


Today, I saw them embrace while giggling and Annelise whispered "We're best friends for life."

A little piece of my heart just fell out of my chest (again) thinking about it.  Sigh.  I love my girls.

These days might be busy.  I may never have enough time in the day to get all the things done that I want.  But, I wouldn't trade these small moments for anything.  

1 comment:

Krista Bartlett said...

Crying... that was so precious. I am in love with that picture of the girls!