Tuesday, September 12

NEW POST...YEAH!

Ok, so I heard through the grapevine of comments that I needed a new post! (JEN) So here I am writing about our exciting life in Michigan. Actually, I'm having a blast here. Went to my sis's b-ball game last night. They played awesome, even though they lost by 7. They are a small private school and played a class C public school and gave them a real run for their money. But, I must tell you that Mr. Neal's wife is now known as the "screamer." I didn't realize how loud I was at the game. But I get so passionate! It's like life or death out there. I usually sit on the front row and scream at the girls, at the other team, at the refs...etc. And quite often I'm exhausted the next day - like today. I think I could have run a marathon and not felt this tired! :)

5 comments:

running shoes said...

so which marathon are you going to run? ;0)

Rachael Neal said...

Smarty pants! :) Guess I'll have to run the Flying Pig! You running any this year?

running shoes said...

Huh, maybe the Pig or Chicago. I think Chicago would be more fun/ less hills.

running shoes said...

keep your posts coming, Neals

Tim St. Clair II said...

Hey Guys!

I found your blog from the e-mail you sent to everyone from class. Glad to see you have one.

The Blogger world is a great way to stay in touch with people.

Sarah and I are so glad you guys are here. We still need to get together though. Let's talk on Sunday! Praying for you both!