Thursday, October 26

POOR KITTY

My poor kitty! I picked him up from the vet this morning and he was sooooo grumpy. The lady barely gave me any instructions...she just said read this sheet, but I was late to work, so I didn't have time. She did say not to let him run around or jump on anything. How am I supposed to do that when he's home by himself all day - and he's a cat. That's what cats do! Well, the minute we got home he ran away from me and ripped open his left paw! It was bleeding all over my wood floors. So I quickly picked him up and nursed him. I resorted to locking him in the bathroom with a warm towel, his litter box, some food and water. I went home at lunch to check on him and he was so pathetic. He couldn't even walk straight. Needless to say, I'm going to baby him tonight. Poor kitty!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When we had Kaya, she did the same thing. We had those "kitty pain/ prozac" pills though, so she was out of it. All I kept thinking was if this is how drugs make you act, I am not for them.

Rachael Neal said...

He's doing a lot better today! He's so funny to watch when I give him his medicine...he slowly drifts into a deep, lathargic state. And he's so cuddly!

Meliss said...

that's so sad. I'm glad he's doing better. Sadly, I think Burgess is not feeling so good. I'm gonna take him for his 3rd set of boosters this weekend, and have them check him out. I just don't think he's used to this weather.

Anonymous said...

Yeah B to the 3!