Monday, March 2

Project Complete

 
Here lies my dining room chairs, plain as Jane.  I've thought for sometime that recovering them would be a grand idea.  And since our television left the residence this weekend (to pay a visit to the repairman) I've had the itch to be crafty.  I mean, what else is there to do?

And here is my chair - project complete.  You know, there's nothing a little clearance fabric from Hobby Lobby and a pack of hot glue sticks can't fix.  It took me a whole 45 minutes.  I'm pretty pleased.
This is Annelise' reaction to our new chairs.  I think she likes them.

7 comments:

Paulina said...

cute chair and cute baby!

Liz K said...

so cute! Love the fabric! Didn't you get that table and chairs from the mission?! Great job!

Pam said...

The chairs look great! That is my April project. I HAVE to so Evan will have a chair. I have one odd one.
That picture of Anne is so cute I just want to come and play with her.

Kara said...

LOVE them. Great job!

And that little peanut of yours is too cute.

Anonymous said...

I think that is my favorite picture of annelise! she is so yummy!!!!!!!!!!

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

oh i love it !!!!!
that little cutie is growing so fast and still is sooo adorable :)

Lee and Candace said...

The chairs look so good! Great job!