- Thanksgiving is here - holy cats, where did the time go? A busy life flies by...we need to slow down.
- Elli was diagnosed with her third ear infection in the last 12 weeks. Not fun. We're running low on sleep and energy with lots to do. Bad combination.
- Annelise is super healthy! And boy do I love it. She is full of energy and life - makes us laugh daily and loves her sister, a little too much.
- Matt and I feel like we have just slid into home plate, but missed the pitched, hit and first three bases in the mean time. Needless to say, a four day weekend is welcomed around here.
- I made 4 pies before noon today. Accomplishment feels good.
- Tonight, I will celebrate Thanksgiving dinner with over 1,000 needy people in our community. Its such a blessing to serve at Holland Rescue Mission.
- We're going on a cruise in January - and its paid for! After six years of marriage and two kids, we're sneaking away with my brother and his wife to the Bahamas for a four night cruise. The best part is we paid for it all in cash...so worth the wait!
- I have lots of pictures to share. Really, I've been hoping to blog for weeks, show you all that's been going on, but I haven't had a single moment. So, this weekend we are Christmas decorating and blogging.
Wednesday, November 24
We're Still Here
I'm so sorry. Blogging has not been a priority lately. I'm enjoying 15 minutes of semi-silence (the first in weeks) and hoping to blog a little to empty my mind. Here are the dreaded bullet points we call life: