Wednesday, August 8

4 months pregnant

I just couldn't resist adding another blog about my pregnancy. I'm officially 4 months pregnant this week and boy am I feeling it. Most of my pregnancy books say "At this point, people might start wondering if you're pregnant, because your belly is starting to pooch out." Well, let me tell you, my belly is more than "pooching out." I feel like I could be mistaken for 8 months pregnant at times. And for those of you that haven't been pregnant before, you'll be surprised to know that your bely can actually be much bigger at night before you go to bed. It's the strangest thing. I'm still waiting to feel the baby move. I can't wait! It could be several weeks before I feel anything - and I'm anxiously awaiting it. And lastly, I got for a check-up next Wednesday and will schedule an ultrasoud to find out the gender of our little one. We're hoping for a boy, but will be happy with either. We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh, I can't wait to find out!!! If it does turn out to be a girl, she will come out and you will wonder how you could have ever wanted a boy.

Lee and Candace said...

Hurray! So excited for you guys. Believe me when you are 8 months pregnant, you will look back at pictures of you 4 months pregnant and then you will feel really huge. You look great girl! Can't wait to find out if baby Neal is a he or a she:)