Thursday, August 2

More Belly

I've procrastinated on blogging...mostly because we've been too busy, but also because I'm not sure what to blog about. I know most of you are interested in the fact that we're having a baby - but do you want to read about it in every post? Probably not. So, here's another set of "belly" pictures. The belly seems to be growing at a rapid pace. In one week I've grown out of normal clothes, but am not yet into maternity clothes. As much as I hate to admit it, stretchy pants and mumus sound like the most comfortable option. No worries, the mumu won't see the light of day - and I promise my stretchy pants won't have stirrups on the end. Haha!

5 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

Next time you come home, go to Gap outlet. They have a maternity section where I bought jeans. They were nice during the first stages because they just had the elastic band around the top, but not the full-on belly panel. I think I finally gave up all my regular clothes right around 16 weeks the first time too. Stretchy pants are straight from God.

Lee and Candace said...

Aw..you look so cute! I see the glow:) You don't want to revert back to the 80s with stirrups???

running shoes said...

You are so smiley... and I love your haircut! take kate's advice and go to Gap outlet... the pants were wonderful

Pam said...

Rachael, you remind me of how your mom carried babies. Thin and all belly! That's a good thing. :) See you soon!

Meliss said...

you look so pretty!!