Saturday, March 12

So Little Time

I'm in a stage where it feels like the days disappear in the blink of an eye.  Wasn't I just nursing a newborn a week ago?  Now my baby is almost 18 months old and saying things like "I need down." 

My oldest baby is walking through the mall with her hands on her hips (Lord help us).  And I'm taking her to see Disney On Ice Princess Wishes tonight.  I'm going to be out of town on a business trip for the week, so I thought a mommy-daughter date was in order before I leave.  Lets just say I'm paying for the experience.  I don't think Annelise really knows what's ahead, other than she gets to wear her pink princess dress and eat a snack with mommy.  I think we can meet those expectations.

So, I'm supposed to be packing for my trip, but it seems a little early.  Besides, there's still way too much laundry to do before I decide what I'm taking.

Happy Saturday.

No comments: