Sunday, June 3

Bridal Shower, Open House Exhaustion

Congrats to the babies in the family - they have graduated from high school! Sarah and Leah not only turned 18 this year, but are giving my parents gray hairs by the minute by going off to college. It's an exciting time in my parents' life. My brother gets married this summer, my sisters are going off to college. What next?

We also had a bridal shower for my soon to be sister-in-law yesterday. It was a lot of fun. The entire family came down for the two big parties. Needless to say, it was a day full of hugs, laughter and lots of catching up. By the end of the day, I was actually in bed before Matt for once. That'll tell you how exhausted I was.

It's raining and cloudy today. I can actually say that I'm happy about that. It's a great excuse for me to come home from church, snuggle up on the couch and read a book. Yeah for rainy Sunday afternoons.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Rachael, It was so fun to see you yesterday, and for you to FINALLY meet my husband!!! In August you'll get to meet the kids too :)
See you then!