Wednesday, June 20

A Miracle!


It's such a miracle that this little blob will soon by our little baby. I went to my first doctor's appointment today, expecting to get a regular exam and was offered an ultrasound! I even got to see the little heart beating away. I was reminded how wonderful our God is - and how creative!


Matt was really bummed that he didn't get to be there, but I did get to take home this souvenir of a picture. I've never seen my husband as giddy as he was today. It was a joy to see!


Well, enjoy...I'm sure we'll have many more to come!

4 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

Hi there,
It's nice to "meet" you. My husband knows you and thinks very highly of your family. Congratulations on your pregnancy. It is certainly the most exciting thing, isn't it?
I think we found our baby furniture - I'll be posting about it on my blog.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I'm sure I'll be checking back in. :)

Anonymous said...

Rachael, That is so neat! What an awesome reminder at this stage of your pregnancy that he or she is in there getting to know their first home. I love thinking about what they are experiencing inside! Looking at your picture it blows my mind that the little foot that's jabbing me right now, used to be that small not even 4 months ago! It goes so quickly.
--Cara

Meliss said...

That's adorable!!

Kentucky Kate said...

Oh, how exciting. Seeing and hearing the heartbeat the first time is always the coolest. It never seems to me like it should be big enough or developed enough to have a beating heart, but it always is :)