Wednesday, September 12

Busy

I'm horrible about updating this blog. Its been over a week and I haven't put anything new on here. Maybe its because nothing new is going on. I'm still in my second trimester, so things are going pretty smoothly - I like to call it the mountain in between two valleys. I know that second valley is coming, I just don't like to think about it. Matt is trudging along with school. His second year has proved to be MUCH easier, which is a blessing. I really thought I was going to have to say "goodbye" to my husband again as the school year came near, but we've been able to spend ample amount of time together. It's been a nice surprise.

We recently changed around the nursery and office so I'll post pictures soon. And of course, I'll be posting new pictures of the ever growing belly.

No comments: