Here we are folks - in all our glory. 31 weeks. Thank God we only have 9 to go. My stomach is growing ever so quickly, I suppose because the baby is gaining weight rapidly during these last two months. I can't believe how quickly time flies. It seems like yesterday I was only a few weeks along and showing. Now I'm close to the end and SHOWING - if you know what I mean. So, enjoy these two photos, side by side, showing just how much your body can change in a matter of months.
Funny Pregnant Things I'm Doing:
1) Walking with my back arched, so as not to tip forward from the weight of my stomach.
2) Rolling over on all fours to get off of any piece of furniture: couch, bed, rocking chair.
3) Holding my back at the waist - I always though pregnant women did this for effect - now I know its so you don't lose your balance every 2 seconds.
4) Talking to my stomach like the baby is talking back. If you haven't done this, then maybe I'm crazy. But, I feel a real bond with her right now.
5) Taking at least 2 showers a day. Maybe this is to make up for the days when I won't have time after she arrives.
6) Going to the bathroom 100 times a day - and a few times at night.
7) Eating in the middle of the night. Who does that?
8) Crying on the drop of a hat. I even warn Matt sometimes. "Um, honey, I'm going to start crying now, there's no real reason, I just feel like I need to." Followed by his snicker.
Needless to say, we can't wait for our baby girl to join us in the world. Daddy is getting excited to see her, hold her, and kiss her!