Sunday, June 13

A Dry Day Three

Don't you hate it when your mom is right?

Several months ago, during my first attempt to potty train Annelise my mom told me "She'll decide when she's ready.  Stop fighting it."

She was right.

Friday, she was ready to potty train.  And she has succeeded, with a few glitches here and there.  I am amazed. 

So, as a reward, she got to go to Chuck-E-Cheese on Friday night.  I think Matt and I had just as much fun as she did.


Even through 6 open houses yesterday, Anne stayed mostly dry.  Minus one small accident that didn't end the day.  She even played for an hour on a playset and ran inside twice to use the potty.  Can you tell I'm proud of her?


After such a long day yesterday, the girls and I stayed home from church.  Mama rested on the couch, watching the Food Network while the girlies played in the laundry basket.  You couldn't ask for a cheaper toy with so many uses!



And this last picture is cute...but also for my memories.  I bought the girls matching bathing suits...Elli had to get a 12 month (at 8mos old) and its a little snug.  Annelise has on a 2T (at 2 1/2) and she swims in it.  Ha!  My two opposite girls.

2 comments:

Angie said...

They are so cute. Can't wait to see them soon!

Krista Bartlett said...

So glad you are going before us in the potty training world. My mom says the same thing. We are just hangin' out until Spencer shows some potty interest.