- My house is in total disarray. I wish I could say this was an exception, but for those of you that are rolling your eyes, saying her house is never messy - I dare you to stop by. I cannot guarantee you will find your way out.
- We're coming off a total week of celebrating Annelise' birthday and admittedly it hasn't been good for her four year old head. Its grown, quite large. As much as I love to gush over my children and make birthdays special...I'm ready to move on. Anne, its been a great four years. We love you. Time to stop eating cake now. Buh-bye.
- The boys are growing rapidly and giving us so much joy. We're slowly leaving the honeymoon stage of preemie wonderfulness and entering newborn, scream for no reason-ness. Which naturally gives mommy less time to get things accomplished. Not being a preemie anymore = less sleeping, more eating (breastfeeding twins in time consuming!), not much napping, but lots of open eyes. So we'll take the bad with the good.
- I'll say it...I used to be one of those judgmental moms who couldn't understand why it was so hard for other moms to do the small things...you know, like take a shower and straighten up their homes? Ha! I'd like to kick myself in the pants for that. Forgive me. I am now one of those moms. Sweatpants aren't just comfy...they've slowly morphed into stylish, STYLISH in my mind. I know I'm dazed and confused...but really, aren't yoga pants (with the knees stretched out and the butt hanging to the floor) the new black for stay at home moms? I think yes!
- My sister is visiting from West Virginia with her daughter Avery. She is beautiful and we are enjoying them both very much. They'll be here in an hour and I'm still in pj's with my hair in a ponytail (if you can call it that) trying to decide which task I need to accomplish before they arrive (get dressed, brush my teeth, straighten up the house). Oh the decisions...they're just too great...
I think I'll just finish eating my ramen noodles (the one meal I'll get today) and apologize for the rest when they get here.