i was 15 (almost 16). not a fun time in my life. in a word - rebellion. moving right along...
5 things on my "to-do" list...
- the bane of my existence (aka laundry)
- clean the house
- a few grocery items to get
- plan our anniversary day away
- make a dentist appointment (fyi - this never gets done, therefore is a permanent fixture on the to do list)
i'm baring my soul here...
- little debbie snack cakes (thus the reason i'm still 10 pounds behind on the baby weight loss)
- baby carrotts
- candy - all kinds
- elephant ears - did i mention its Tulip Time here?
five things i'd do if i were a billionaire...
- tithe to the church
- give to the rescue mission
- give to the school
- buy a new house
- quit work
my 5 bad habits... (mine are eerily similar to cydney's)
- tv watching
- diarrhea of the mouth
- eating junk food
places i've lived...
- saginaw, michigan
- holland, michigan
- banska bystrica, slovakia
- chicago, illinois
- jarabacoa, dominican republic
- crescent springs, kentucky
- fort wright, kentucky
- holland rescue mission thrift store - cashier
- good earth bagels - shift manager/barista
- moody bible institute - human resource assistant
- northern kentucky chamber of commerce - special events assistant
- holland rescue mission - development associate
- cousin pam
- stacy pauls
- janelle spence
- melissa talbert
- katie nuelsen