- Pumping breast milk in one hand while feeding your infant child a bottle in the other is great multitasking, until you realize the semi sitting in front of you has front row tickets to the show.
- Annelise doesn't like to sleep in the car (like her mama). That was a bummer.
- Spending an evening with friends is worth every minute of the six hour drive!
- I couldn't have picked a better family to marry into. My in-laws are wonderful!
- Buying a mini-van was the best decision we've made recently. Its amazing how much "stuff" you have to pack for a 4-month old. And we used every bit of it.
- The Gap Outlet is still my favorite place to shop!
- The ride home gets faster the more kids you have. I figure by the time we have three, we'll click our heals and be there!
Wednesday, May 28
Trip to Kentucky
Well, we had a wonderful weekend in Kentucky. Here's what I learned...