- Matt is in his final week of school, administering exams and of course, grading them.
- I had a golf event this week for the Mission. Its our largest fundraiser of the year and proved to be a success once again.
- Annelise is growing so fast, I can't keep up. She asked to go to the potty last night. Huh?
- We spent our weekend enjoying the beautiful weather (took a long bike ride) and celebrating the season of open houses. Yeah for free, good food!
- I am feeling (and seeing) the baby move a lot these days.
- We have decided to name our new baby girl Elliora. It is Hebrew and means "the Lord is my Light."
- She will most likely be called Elli.
- We are still debating the middle name, though we have finally narrowed it down to three.
- Summer has quickly come and plans for vacations, weekend trips and lazy days are being made.
- And last, but certainly not least in my book, we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary this weekend by staying at a local inn, enjoying a dinner at The Piper and hopefully sleeping in. Thanks to Papa and Granny Bartlett for watching Annelise for us!
Wednesday, June 3
A Busy Life
A short synopsis of our life the past week: