Monday, June 29

No Agua

We don't have water at our house today.  Surprised: no.  Unprepared: yes.  We were given notice last week that due to the construction happening on a nearby street, our water would be shut off from 9 am - 4 pm today.  I had good intentions...getting ready before then and out of the house. But here I sit, having to use the restroom (as most pregnant women at my stage do) wondering how I will wash the dirty clothes in my basement, the dirty dishes in my sink, the dirty hands and feet leftover from playing outside last night and so on.  

I think a few baby wipes and some good smelling lotion should take care of most of that...minus the having to use the restroom bit, but I think Target can help there.

Off we go, somewhere, to get things done, away from our waterless home.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I don't know what I would do without running water. I would leave for sure.