Sunday, June 28

Wedding IKEA Bridal Shower...I need a nap!

Yup, that title sums up our weekend.  Friday we drove two hours east for my cousin Juleen's wedding.  This is the best picture I got of the newlyweds.  They were hard to catch. 


Me and my handsome hubby!  I love him.

Annelise cut a rug on the dance floor.  She was having a blast!

After the wedding, our family decided to drive all that way would be pointless without a trip to IKEA.  So, we spent the night at the Hyatt Place (very nice and affordable) and gave IKEA a run for its money the next day.  Our big purchase was a new dining room table and chairs - only $99.  Sorry, no photo.  I'm too lazy right now.

And to top the weekend off, today was my sister Leah's bridal shower.  She is getting married July 11th.  What fun we had!

Leah with her beautiful - and very yummy cake.  Can anyone say white chocolate mousse filling?  Yeah, I know you're salivating.

We three sisters.  Leah on the left, Me (7 months pregnant in the middle - thanks mom for cutting off the belly) and Sarah on the right.  Some say we could be triplets.  I think sisters is fine.


4 comments:

Travis,Stephanie, Olivia & Alex said...

what a fun weekend !
and yes sisters are so much fun :)
i have 3 myself, great great memories as sisters.
by the way that little girl of yours is growing so fast and still is such a cutie !!

Liz K said...

what a fun weekend! Yeah for a new table and chairs. I saw your mom was a big spender! You are looking great my dear! Where's Leah's wedding going to be?

Lee and Candace said...

That's such a great picture of you and Matt, and Annelise is again adorable! Glad you had a nice trip!

the Pie family said...

we want belly!