Friday, January 18

Another Update

It's 5:30 pm - I've been on the pitocin for 8 hours and things are progressing quite well (according to the nurse).  My contractions are steady and more frequent, though not too painful yet.  At 6 pm they are going to put an internal contraction monitor in to get a better picture of how I'm progressing.  Some of you probably think I'm crazy for blogging, but its not really that bad right now, so I figured to beat the boredom and keep my eye off the monitor, I'll update you all on the progress.  We're so happy to be indoors tonight - as we watch the snow fall outside and hear how bitter cold it is.  Stay warm!

2 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

You are quite the trooper. Keep it up!!!

tHOMASp said...

Yay for blogging!!! Are you going to put a web cam up next? That would be so cool.