Tuesday, January 29

Baby Update


Annelise is growing, growing, growing!  Yesterday, she discovered her hands and learned how to hold her pacifier in her mouth, all on her own.  Now, if she could only learn to grab it and stick it in during the night. 


We also received a wonderful gift in the mail today.  Friends from California sent a "seaside" outfit for Annelise to wear.  It's absolutely adorable!  She's going to look beautiful in it.  Thanks Jacqui, Mali, Toni and Tim!

Lastly, thanks to all of you for your advice on nursing.  I think I ate something yesterday that might have made Annelise a little tempermental.  In fact, I know I did.  I ate a big bowl of chips and salsa - not thinking it would affect my milk supply.  How stupid!  Anne was awake most of the night with a tummy ache and even threw up.  I felt like such a bad mom.  But, I will chalk it up to experience and learn from it.  Today, we're eating super healthy and drinking lots of water to see if we can flush out the bad milk and bring in the good.  Sorry, Anne.  Mommy will learn soon enough!

No comments: