- I've been feeling the baby move for a few weeks now, I just forget to blog about it. As I type this, tiny feet are bumping the inside of my belly. A kick has never felt so good.
- Sitting on the couch, watching the news, enjoying my second cup of coffee (which I got a great deal on at Meijer this week - $6.99 for Starbucks Whole Bean Sumatra with a $1 off coupon), reading blogs and email...still in my jammies of course.
- Its a bit cloudy outside, which makes my day easier. No stress of playing in the yard, weeding or mowing the lawn - just laundry - which I typically hate, but am in a surprisingly good mood about today.
- We're only 5 days away from finding out what this next baby will be. I have no idea.
- Annelise has decided that staying in bed during naptime is boring. I finally caught her getting out of it today. She's so sneaky! Inevitably, I had to spank her to get my point across. I think she's asleep now, but who really knows. I don't dare open the door to possibly find her reading books on the floor.
- We have absolutely no plans for this weekend - no meetings, youth activities, work events, big house projects - we're hoping to spend some quality time at home tomorrow, as a family.
- Kelly posted about her great finds this week at Meijer. I was tempted to do the same, but didn't want to haul all the groceries out of the cabinet. Basically, I planned two weeks worth of meals and bought $100 worth of groceries - all for $74. Here's to couponing online (which I'm new to) and shopping the sale ad. A novel idea, I know.
I hope you all enjoy your Friday. Take some time to read to your kids today, kiss your husband and tell him what a joy he is in your life and most importantly of all, praise your God for the amazing provider He is in your life. Really, we're all living better than 99% of the people on our planet.