Doctor called this morning. After reviewing my chart again, she does not want to wait until next week to deliver. High blood pressure is too risky and she doesn't want an emergent situation. So, we're scheduled to have a baby on Friday morning at 7:30 am via c-section.
You know what that means?
I can do my hair and makeup before the surgery and look better than I did the first time!
Just kidding. Kind of.