Monday, November 3

Diaper Help Needed

I'm going to get straight to the point.  Annelise has been sick with diarrhea for a few days now. The doctor said that form of the stomach flu is going around.  Great.  She is currently wearing a number three diaper - and it fits greats.  During the day, she never leaks.  But at night, she's been going through everything!  Normally, this would be a simple annoyance, but the diarrhea adds a whole new dimension to this issue.  (I think I heard Matt through the monitor throwing up this morning.)  Plus, I'm really tired of washing clothes and sheets constantly.  So, I'm heading out to Target today to find a solution.

Do I buy the next size up (#4) and put those on her at night?

Or is there another solution I'm not thinking of?

Thanks for your help!

7 comments:

PAULS FAMILY: said...

Had the same issue with Evee. We went up a size and stopped giving her juice or water after dinner. So she she only had her sippy cup/bottle for bed. That worked for us. Good luck! Love the new layout by the way.

Pam said...

Evan had the same issue and I went up a size for night and it worked out good. I was tired of changing sheets too.

The new picture is so sweet and beautiful! She couldn't be more perfect!!

Lee and Candace said...

Yep, we did the same thing. Went up a size for night and it works for the most part...still an occasion leak, but not nearly as often.

kara h said...

I did the same as the Pauls Family. Went up a size and no drinks after dinner.

Totally love the new picture!!

Liz K said...

Forrest has always had that issue...he is so long that although his weight is usually fine for the diaper he needs the bigger size for the length. We just had to move to 5s! So, yah, I would say try it. And what a cutie she is!

Kentucky Kate said...

Yes, I usually go to disposables and a large size when Evie has those issues. I also sometimes wake her up at 11 before I go to bed to change her diaper then give her a small bottle to get her back to sleep.

Anonymous said...

oh man...can't wait to join the fun! So sorry that she is feeling sick, that must be really hard on a mom (and a dad that throws up from it).