Tuesday, November 18

Shoot, Me Either

Alrighty, Katie.  Thanks for pointing out your error, so I too can point out mine.  I responded to Krissy's meme.  And the directions clearly state (though I didn't read them) that I must post this in my blog too.  

Ask me to take pictures of any aspect of my life that you’re interested in or curious about. It can be anything from my favorite shirt to my cell phone. Leave your requests as a comment to this entry, and I’ll snap the pictures and post them as soon as I can. I would also add that you can ask anonymously, if you'd like. And if you decide to play along, do post the meme in your own blog!

4 comments:

The Talberts said...

Your kitchen.
I'm always hearing about how "Rachael Neal is so amazing at decorating", I want to see for myself. :)

Liz K said...

ummmm...how about the inside of your linen closet? That would be interesting!

krissy said...

I'm going to steal Melissa's: something in your home (people and puppies excluded) that makes you smile when you see it.
And I'll start with your request because I happen to have some pictures of my home that I took a little while ago. :-)

Kimberly said...

I would like to see something (anything) in the house that reflects Annelise's personality.